ChartFast currently has openings for Record Retrieval Schedulers at its corporate office in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
ChartFast is an established nationwide medical record retrieval service seeking individuals with medical record or customer service experience to fill these vacancies. As a Record Retrieval Scheduler, you will be responsible for interacting with medical facilities and medical provider offices daily to collect medical record documentation for our clients.
The role of Record Retrieval Scheduler is very important to our organization, as you are the face of the company for the facilities you are interacting with, so we are looking for the best and the brightest out there to join our team. We thank you in advance for your interest in our company, and we look forward to speaking with you regarding this opportunity!
- Contact 50-70 medical facilities by phone/email per day
- Provide excellent customer service by being attentive, respectful, and professional at all times
- Well versed in review types to effectively communicate to medical facilities
- Deliver prepared scripts to persuade medical facilities to participate in medical record reviews
- Ensure sites receive necessary documentation to complete the review
- Maintain site ownership, ensuring all charts assigned are resolved by project completion
- Follow up on previously scheduled appointments
- Document each phone call with clear and concise notes
- Schedule appointments in the system effectively based upon the agreed timeline
- Label records with correct status
- Identify and overcome objections
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Maintain Call Center voice mailbox by responding to voicemails within 24hrs of receipt
- Maintain Call Center emails by responding to all emails within 24hrs of receipt
- Identify and report errors and quality deficiencies
- Identify problem areas and provide feedback that will improve workflow procedures
- Work with management to attain departmental goals
- Perform other tasks and duties as necessary
- Maintain HIPAA protocol
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Prior experience in a medical office or medical records department a plus
- Prior customer service experience required
- Must have strong computer software experience general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Able to type 50 wpm
- Must be able to use fax, copier, microfilm machine
- Willing to learn new equipment and processes quickly
- A self-motivated, team player
- Proven customer satisfaction skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Job Type: Full-time