Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Chart Fast is a leading provider of medical record retrieval, release of information, data management and analysis services to health plans, provider organizations, and health care vendor services nationwide. Chart Fast is a first-of-its-kind two-way network allowing health plans and providers to seamlessly gather necessary medical records for HEDIS, RAC, RADV, Medicare Advantage, Quality, or any other audit or purpose, via its platform. Chart Fast utilizes its proprietary technology to facilitate the exchange of medical data resulting in reduced friction, greater transparency into data, and reduced cost.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our client base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience selling our SaaS product in the healthcare industry while taking accountability for reaching targets. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset who are hungry to succeed and provide excellent results.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Assistance identifying hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar sales role
- Experience in the healthcare industry is strongly preferred
- Previous medical records experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with Salesforce software
- Understanding of medical records industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field or equivalent experience strongly preferred